2 Sketches 4 You
2009/2010 Fall & Winter Design Team Call
The time has once again come for us to find talented card designers for our Fall & Winter Design Team. 2 Sketches 4 You is a card Challenge blog that features a card sketch each week and 7 card designer's interpretation of that sketch. Designers have creative freedom and get to work with some of the latest and greatest products on the market. This season we are looking for 4 new Designers to wow us with their talent and creativity. The new Designers will join Cheryl and Sankari to make up the team.
Details about the position:
1. The Design Team term will be for a period of 3 months with an option to renew for another 3 months. The 1st term starts the first week in November and runs through until the last week of January.
2. Designers are required to complete 1 card/project a week based on the sketch provided. On occasion a designer may be required to provide a tutorial or a project that is not a card. Each Designer will also be required to create their own unique sketch and a card based on their own sketch. The Bonus Sketch Designer will not be required to do a weekly card for that week. Designers will have access to a private blog where all information and sketches are exchanged.
2. Each week the Designer is required to email either Kazan or Laura a clear photograph of their card which will be used on 2 Sketches 4 You. Designers are also required to post their cards on their own blogs to help promote the sketch for that week.
3. International cardmakers are welcome to apply.
3. The final requirement is that you have fun while working with us. Super easy huh!
So now you are ready to apply right...Ok so this is what we you need to do:
1. Design TWO cards. One card based on Laura's sketch and the 2nd card based on Kazan's sketch. You can use any product and your card can be of any theme.
2. You only have a week and half to get these done...Your deadline is WEDNESDAY OCT 28 (Midnight MST).
3. Email a clear image of your cards to BOTH Laura and Kazan with the subject line: 2S4Y DT Call
4. We would also love to know the following information:
- Where you live
- What Design Teams you are on (if none leave this one out)
- Your blog address
- Something unique and different that will make you an asset to the Team.
2 Sketches 4 You does not provide monetary compensation for your work however we do have amazing Sponsors that may provide our Designers with the latest and greatest product to work with.
Laura's DT Application Sketch
Kazan's DT Application Sketch
The 4 Lucky Designers will be notified by email and required to agree to a few conditions as part of their acceptance to the Team. The entire DT will be announced to the public on Monday, November 2nd and have their entry cards featured. The first sketch assignment will be featured on Monday, November 9th.
Thank you so much for your interest in our blog. We look forward to all your entries and wish each one of you the best of luck in being selected.
Kazan & Laura